Best Time Tracker With GPS – What Options Do You Have?
Businesses often have operations that require their employees to move around and visit different sites to carry out their routine tasks. In such situations, it becomes really hard to track where they are and what they are doing. Obviously, you can’t tell if an employee is doing full 8 hours duty every day or not unless you have a well laid out mechanism for that.
It is common for employees to ditch the management and skip a few hours of work every day or, maybe, every week. So, whether you’re running a construction company, provide delivery or cleaning services, or have any other business that requires your workers to leave the office for some reason; you really need the best time tracker with GPS to be in control of the proceedings.
Remember that you really need the best here because tracking everyone with a few sub-par tools on market would easily turn into your worst nightmare. To help you out, here we have listed some of the top time tracker apps with GPS capabilities that will help you regain the much-needed control over your business. Let’s check out!
Timeero (iOS, Android & Web) – The Best Time Tracker With GPS & mileage tracking ($5/user/month)
If you have enough of your employees ditching you time and again, Timeero is really the best solution to your business woes. It would be your first line of defense when it comes to dealing with inaccurately filled paper time cards, employees skipping work hours, and inaccurate invoice reports built around fake on-job stats.
The app allows you to track time, location and mileage travelled of your employees and also helps generate the most accurate invoice reports. Timeero is supported on Android, iOS and web platforms giving you the versatility you need for keeping a close eye on your employees from anywhere you want. The app doesn’t have any base fee and is priced at $5 per user only. So, you have everything you need in the best time tracker with GPS.
Some major features of the app include:
- * Simple user interface.
- * Geofencing to eliminate buddy punching; you’ll be notified when the users clock in and clock out of the geofence.
- * GPS tracking.
- * Mileage tracking.
- * Offline mode.
- * Timesheet and payroll reports in different formats including PDF, CSV, and Excel.
- * Create teams and assign users to them.
- * Integrations like QuickBooks for easy accounting and Payroll.
- * Easy calculation of hours and exporting time sheets for every week.
- * Professional reports to better organize timecards and spreadsheets.
HoursTracker (iOS & Android) – $5.99 – $9.99 per item
If you’re looking for the a time tracker with GPS, HoursTracker gives you a nice fit for tracking time of hourly and freelance workers. You can use the timers for easy time recording and will even be allowed for pauses and breaks. Different customizations can be made across all the features this app has to offer. The app also offers a web-based reporting feature which is complete with graphs, charts, rolling backups and desktop exports with optional subscriptions. The app works both on Android and iOS.
The key features of the app include:
- * Built-in reports categorized by day, week and month to accommodate common pay schedules.
- * Setting job locations and getting notifications for clock in and clock out or using Geofencing for automated time tracking.
- * Manual time entries.
BreezeClock – starts at $15/month ($10 base fee and $5/user/month)
To put it simply, BreezeClock is your most convenient payroll app that every small and medium business can rely on. The app comes with a long list of features that makes it one of the best time tracker app with GPS available today. It’s simple, easy and intuitive and offers a pain-free payroll and time tracking solution. Where it lags behind, however, is the pricing aspect because the app has a $20 monthly base fee associated to it and besides that you have to pay $8 per user every month as well.
The main features of the app include:
- * Simple time tracking that is quite user-friendly.
- * Notifications for employee clock-ins.
- * GPS tracking from mobile phones.
- * Jobcode tracking.
- * Phone and SMS clock in.
- * Tamper proof with settings that allow employees to clock in and clock out.
Tsheets (iOS, Android & Web) – $25+ ($20 base fee + $5/user/month)
Another cool GPS time tracker for Android, iOS and web, Tsheets allows you to easily track your employees clocking in and clocking out, changing their job codes, and performing other management actions while on-the-go. The app offers better GPS functionality and is priced at $20 base fee with $8 charge per user.
The major features of the app include:
- * Accounting, Payroll, and Invoicing integration.
- * Clock in & clock out option for employees, job code allocation and option to add notes as you move.
- * On-the-clock GPS tracking for employees even when they’re out-of-service.
- * Real-time powerful reports and support for multiple formats including CSV, PDF, HTML, online.
- * GPS location tracking.
- * Scheduling.
- * Integration with QuickBooks.
Exaktime (Price is available on request)
Exaktime is also a feature-rich time clock application for Android, iOS and the Web users. This best time tracker with GPS can easily turn your smartphone into a perfect tool for workforce management. The app will track time for employees and collect other important data in real time. With a private 4-digit pin for each employee and a robust photo verification feature, the app will help you identify every worker as they clock in and clock out to ensure convenient verification.
The key features of the app include:
- * Individual and crew clock-in.
- * Mobile forms to stay compliant while avoiding all messy paperwork.
- * Team View for keeping track of where the team is currently working.
- * GPS Geofences.
So, with all these great options available, you can easily pick your best time tracker with GPS and be in control of the proceedings when it comes to workforce management. Your employees won’t be able to ditch you ever again and you’ll be able to make your team more productive than ever.