Virtual workers are undoubtedly harder to manage than in-house employees. Because you cannot see them, it is more difficult for you to track them effectively. On top of that, if your virtual employees are working in a different time-zone, it will make things even more challenging for you. This is where employee time tracking apps come in.
With the rise of companies with field employees, it is more important than ever for companies to be able to keep track of their employee’s time and for companies to ensure that employees are at work when they are on the clock. There are apps out there that can help companies to do this, however, finding the best employee time tracking apps can be a challenge.
Timeero is a GPS employee time tracking app that is of great use for companies that employ workers in remote locations or field jobs. The features of the app provide ample functionality to employers as they can access all employee-related information through the app itself from anywhere in the world anytime.
Advantages of Timeero for Mobile Teams:
- Mobile Attendance and Employee Time Tracking:Employees can use the Clock In/ Clock Out feature to Clock into work from the Timeero app, which is available on both Android or iOS. The managers and employees can also make use of the GPS feature to know where the worker was at the time of the clock in and clock out. It also keeps track of behavioral patterns among employees to see who arrives late at the job site and who works overtime giving the manager insight into the work patterns for generating more output through employee time tracking.
- GPS Time Tracking App for Employees:The GPS Time Tracking can allow the manager to monitor the location of the employees directly from the app while sitting at the desk without having to call the employees and ask them where they are.
- Efficient Assignment of Jobs:The GPS time tracking feature on the app allows the administration to see which employee is closest to the location of the next job and assign jobs accordingly. This feature optimises the process of job assignment for employees.
- Safety Monitoring:While working at a remote location, the app allows the employer to constantly keep a track of the worker’s location for monitoring the safety of the employee.
- Offline Availability:Mobile teams constantly face the trouble of ever disappearing mobile signals and poor internet connections. For this purpose, Timeero is designed to work offline allowing employee time tracking through the app even in case of poor connectivity and letting management access their location and time information.
- Mileage Tracking:The GPS Time tracking feature of Timeero allows one to easily calculate the number of miles driven and the time taken to drive those miles so that managers never has to worry about reimbursement reports from the mobile teams allowing them to stay on top of their budget.
- Digital Time Reports:With the availability of all records of the employee’s time on the app, one can say farewell to the traditional paper time cards and the old school way of maintaining time sheets and welcome an easy and feasible low-cost solution through the Timeero employee time tracking app.
- Payroll Generation:Easily generate payroll for each employee with all the time and location records available on the app and save time and effort as opposed to manually working out the payroll.
- Time Table Scheduling:Why send individual messages to each employee when all the field teams can be assigned their time schedules directly through the app itself? Timeero, the GPS time tracking app provides more accountability as well as reliability when dealing with employees.
- Job Requests:For field teams, it is a great boon to be able to request leave through the Timeero app, which can directly go to the manager for approval. A time-saving measure for employees who are not always in touch with management, owing to the nature of the job, taking leave requests through the app proves to be a great convenience.
Time tracking software has been used widely to track employees’ working hours in an easier and more convenient manner. However, in order to achieve optimal results and a full range of benefits, you need to make sure that your employees are on the same page when it comes to using the software. Even the best software out there won’t be able to operate to its full potential if the users refuse to get on board. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits that time tracking software can offer.
If you want to save money on your taxes by receiving mileage deductions for business purposes, you need to keep track of your mileage and deliver the appropriate documentation to the IRS.
Construction workers can take advantage of a mileage deduction on their taxes by carefully tracking their mileage and maintaining accurate records. It is important to declare mileage on your tax if you want to take advantage of these deductions, and in order to qualify for them, you need to provide proof and physical evidence such as gas receipts and mileage logs.
The 21st Century Cures Act (Section 12006(a)) mandates that states should implement Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) for all Medicaid personal care services (PCS) and home health services (HHS) that require a visit by a provider.
Every employee wants to focus on the most important aspects of their job. On days when there is so much going on, clocking in or out at work is something that can easily be overlooked, especially if it is not a habit for employees.
In order to make sure that all your employees’ shifts and payments are recorded correctly, consider using time-tracking software. You want to be able to see all of your employee’s sick leave days and paid time off at a glance and ensure that everything is managed correctly.
Every large company needs an efficient time tracking software. This is because they need to be able to track employees’ working hours accurately. If your company does not have tracking software in place, you are putting yourself and your business at risk of losing a lot of money due to payroll errors.