With the rise of companies with field employees, it is more important than ever for companies to be able to keep track of their employee’s time and for companies to ensure that employees are at work when they are on the clock. There are apps out there that can help companies to do this, however, finding the best employee time tracking apps can be a challenge.
Timeero is a GPS employee time tracking app that is of great use for companies that employ workers in remote locations or field jobs. The features of the app provide ample functionality to employers as they can access all employee-related information through the app itself from anywhere in the world anytime.
Advantages of Timeero for Mobile Teams:
- Mobile Attendance and Employee Time Tracking:Employees can use the Clock In/ Clock Out feature to Clock into work from the Timeero app, which is available on both Android or iOS. The managers and employees can also make use of the GPS feature to know where the worker was at the time of the clock in and clock out. It also keeps track of behavioral patterns among employees to see who arrives late at the job site and who works overtime giving the manager insight into the work patterns for generating more output through employee time tracking.
- GPS Time Tracking App for Employees:The GPS Time Tracking can allow the manager to monitor the location of the employees directly from the app while sitting at the desk without having to call the employees and ask them where they are.
- Efficient Assignment of Jobs:The GPS time tracking feature on the app allows the administration to see which employee is closest to the location of the next job and assign jobs accordingly. This feature optimises the process of job assignment for employees.
- Safety Monitoring:While working at a remote location, the app allows the employer to constantly keep a track of the worker’s location for monitoring the safety of the employee.
- Offline Availability:Mobile teams constantly face the trouble of ever disappearing mobile signals and poor internet connections. For this purpose, Timeero is designed to work offline allowing employee time tracking through the app even in case of poor connectivity and letting management access their location and time information.
- Mileage Tracking:The GPS Time tracking feature of Timeero allows one to easily calculate the number of miles driven and the time taken to drive those miles so that managers never has to worry about reimbursement reports from the mobile teams allowing them to stay on top of their budget.
- Digital Time Reports:With the availability of all records of the employee’s time on the app, one can say farewell to the traditional paper time cards and the old school way of maintaining time sheets and welcome an easy and feasible low-cost solution through the Timeero employee time tracking app.
- Payroll Generation:Easily generate payroll for each employee with all the time and location records available on the app and save time and effort as opposed to manually working out the payroll.
- Time Table Scheduling:Why send individual messages to each employee when all the field teams can be assigned their time schedules directly through the app itself? Timeero, the GPS time tracking app provides more accountability as well as reliability when dealing with employees.
- Job Requests:For field teams, it is a great boon to be able to request leave through the Timeero app, which can directly go to the manager for approval. A time-saving measure for employees who are not always in touch with management, owing to the nature of the job, taking leave requests through the app proves to be a great convenience.
It definitely isn’t great to find that your sales have been declining over the past six months, and this month has been lower than ever. Your first reaction would be to figure out what went wrong. This means taking a closer look at the way your sales team is operating and where things may have slipped through the cracks.
A lot of businesses prefer to not track time, citing reasons such as not wanting to micromanage or being slowed down. Oftentimes, it’s viewed as a bothersome administrative task, and one that may inhibit the creativity and focus of your team.
Time tracking in financial and tax services
Good time tracking application pays for itself. Being able to track the time spent on specific projects accurately lets you bill your clients correctly and manage your time more efficiently. Financial services companies, in particular, must find ways to keep pace with the forces of technological change. The banking industry, a previously slow-moving sector in automating its systems is gradually evolving. These changes help them meet the digital demands of a swiftly changing marketplace filled with tech-savvy,
mobilized, and millennial consumers.
Employee GPS Time Tracking
Time tracking with GPS location enabled is a great way of ensuring that employees are actually working where they should be working; this can dramatically cut time theft. Too often the terms GPS time tracking and GPS tracking are confused, even though they may be referring to the same thing. GPS time tracking refers to tracking the clock in and clock out locations of employees. This can be accomplished with a gps time clock app. GPS tracking on the other hand refers to recording every single location of an employee. The recording of the location could be periodically while they are clocked in or even while they are clocked out.