Timeero is a GPS employee time tracking app that is of great use for companies that employ workers in remote locations or field jobs. The features of the app provide ample functionality to employers as they can access all employee-related information through the app itself from anywhere in the world anytime.
Advantages of Timeero for Mobile Teams:
1. Mobile Attendance and Employee Time Tracking: Employees can use the Clock In/ Clock Out feature to Clock into work from the Timeero app, which is available on both Android or iOS. The managers and employees can also make use of the GPS feature to know where the worker was at the time of the clock in and clock out. It also keeps track of behavioral patterns among employees to see who arrives late at the job site and who works overtime giving the manager insight into the work patterns for generating more output through employee time tracking.
2. GPS Time Tracking App for Employees: The GPS Time Tracking can allow the manager to monitor the location of the employees directly from the app while sitting at the desk without having to call the employees and ask them where they are.
3. Efficient Assignment of Jobs: The GPS time tracking feature on the app allows the administration to see which employee is closest to the location of the next job and assign jobs accordingly. This feature optimises the process of job assignment for employees.
4. Safety Monitoring: While working at a remote location, the app allows the employer to constantly keep a track of the worker’s location for monitoring the safety of the employee.
5. Offline Availability: Mobile teams constantly face the trouble of ever disappearing mobile signals and poor internet connections. For this purpose, Timeero is designed to work offline allowing employee time tracking through the app even in case of poor connectivity and letting management access their location and time information.
6. Mileage Tracking: The GPS Time tracking feature of Timeero allows one to easily calculate the number of miles driven and the time taken to drive those miles so that managers never has to worry about reimbursement reports from the mobile teams allowing them to stay on top of their budget.
7. Digital Time Reports: With the availability of all records of the employee’s time on the app, one can say farewell to the traditional paper time cards and the old school way of maintaining time sheets and welcome an easy and feasible low-cost solution through the Timeero employee time tracking app.
8. Payroll Generation: Easily generate payroll for each employee with all the time and location records available on the app and save time and effort as opposed to manually working out the payroll.
9. Time Table Scheduling: Why send individual messages to each employee when all the field teams can be assigned their time schedules directly through the app itself? Timeero, the GPS time tracking app provides more accountability as well as reliability when dealing with employees.
10. Job Requests: For field teams, it is a great boon to be able to request leave through the Timeero app, which can directly go to the manager for approval. A time-saving measure for employees who are not always in touch with management, owing to the nature of the job, taking leave requests through the app proves to be a great convenience.